As an organization, the Health Society is dedicated to promoting meaningful and long-term professional relationships between members and to providing career-development opportunities and other resources for its members to further their careers in health policy.
When you choose to become a member of the Health Society (SHPYP), you will join an accomplished and supportive community of young professionals seeking to make an impact in health policy. We are proud to provide members with numerous benefits and opportunities, including:
- Expanding your professional network
- Gaining access to senior policy experts through a diverse array of events
- Advancing your career in health policy through professional development workshops
Members will receive:
- Access to member-only events, including:
- Speaker panels featuring health policy experts
- Professional development activities
- Networking and career development opportunities, including expert panels and workshops
- Invitations to gatherings with members of the Society’s Advisory Board
- Access to videos of past expert panels, workshops, and Summits
- Access to the Health Society’s online members-only Slack space to organically connect with others over common professional interests
- Access to our newly designed website, including a members-only directory, which has more than 300 members
- Newsletters with up to date career opportunities
Be a part of the SHPYP membership and join below today!